For Sale FJ 40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
4 speed transmissions $60 each
4 sets of wagon wheels $40 a set
SM420 to 3 speed t-case adapter from space ghost new still in box $90
2 front drive lines off 73 fj40 $25 each

320-629-3187

Great prices Jeff. Someone should jump all over these.

Where are you located?

Glad to see you here RANDY :D

FJ40SMITH Still got the disc brake set-up? :D :DOh yeah Hi Randy from :slap:TOMMY & DAVE :G

I'm interested in some rims. Can you email me with your location? I'd like five if possible so I can replace my spare. I'm assuming they are the stock white spoked 15x7 for an FJ40? Do you have any pics and do you have any idea what shipping would be to Utah (84332)

I'm interested in the Spaceghost SM420 adapter. I sent you a pm, and your email is hidden from public view, so I couldn't send you a email.

I live in Pine City MN the adapter is sold and so is the disc brakes.But if anyone needs them I have 2 sm420 and 1 ford t-18 mated to a 205 trasfercase $125 for the ford stuff and $110 for each of the sm420s.

Do you just wanna get rid of the t-18 and not the x-fer attached? I have been looking for one of these for a while.

Any chnace you could post some pics of your wheels for sale and let me know the measurements? I may be able to have them picked up from you in MN next month if you still have them. Thanks. I'm looking for 15x7 or 15x8.

Great prices!

I need a 4-speed trans in working order for my 78 FJ40 - what year is your trans and will it fit my 78?

Thanks!

I may be interested in one of the SM420s if you still have them.

Do you still have the SM420 adapter?
Pablo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom