Fix or replace rear bumper on 2016? Looking for suggestions. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any paint work and it gets expensive, quick. I have a scuffed Ford bumper. 2 estimates to repair were 1-2k

I’d bet 1500 to 2k. My truck is already on its second bumper. It was rear ended prior to my purchase. Hoping to stop the bumper replacement cycle with some iron. Also want to add a LRA tank.
We were rear ended by a Harley. Barry felt it. I hated it for the bike- he was ok. The bumper cover and a couple inset parts were trash. I believe it was in the 2500 range

Similar for me- truck is in body shop now. $2300 was the online estimate, but the body shop said that will easily increase.

Slee has told me 4-8 weeks

Hi All, just a quick update. Aluminum bumpers just hit stock and they are ready to ship.

Cheers!

Hi All, just a quick update. Aluminum bumpers just hit stock and they are ready to ship.

Cheers!

i want the steel bumper ;)

Cheers!
Does the new bumper require the AHC bracket? I don’t see an option.

Does the new bumper require the AHC bracket? I don’t see an option.

Looks required

3ED1FD28-4220-4A93-BD76-978B4AA8C756.png

Does the slee aluminum rear bumper have an option for a tire carrier?

Opinionated suggestion: make it a checkbox on the ordering options, just like the the parking sensors. I had to dig through the install instructions to see if it's even required.

Yep, still required for AHC trucks.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom