Finding frame in vancouver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey anyone know where i can find a bj60 frame in vancouver area. Been looking on the internet a bit and all i could find was cruiserparts.net and that was $900 for shipping up to vancouver. I also saw a post that said g&s cruisers in abbotsford sold them but I couldn't find a phone number.

Also the difference betweet a bj60 and fj60 is it just motor mounts?

Any help will be appreciated.

you may want to contact Fantom i think he has a BJ60 parts vehicle he want gone pm him if not try G&S but try Fantom first

I know of one that is pretty good. No serious rot but has surface rust. If he still has it, his name is nick and can be reached at 604 719 3196. He had a parts listing on here a while back.

Hey, I do have what's left of a parts truck but regrettably the frame has seen much better days. I am toying with the idea of fixing it myself and do a swap, it's easier now that there isn't a vehicle sitting on it.
Steve at EBI has some stuff from JDMs, 604.461.3540, those frames are nice!!!!!
Also how's the rest of your truck? I know a guy that picked up a rust free FJ60 in the States for $900 and did a diesel swap. It might be worth it if the drive train is in good condition.
Good Luck.

Fantom,

I am in the same state you are but perhaps your frame is worse then mine. The inside rails are definatly delaminating at the boundry layer and falling into the frame. Have one hole in the frame now. I would like to see your truck some time and just compare notes. I live out here in Delta. IF I ever get to the frame it will be a used one and mabey then mabey keep the truck and remove the frame and put a freshly zinc dipped frame in its place.

The rest of the vehicle is good some minimal body rust drivetrain in good shape.Its just this frame its killing me. I could get a frame at EBI in port moody your saying? Those jdm frames are they the same as mine whats different on them.

Have you tried craigslist in Seattle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom