Figures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
That

Wrench

is

a 'Junior' member

already !!!

Yeah, I noticed that too...fast poster!

However, Admin power allow me to boot him to rookie at anytime...heh heh :flipoff2:

Yeah, what is the breakdown of the member rankings Woody?-John

BTW T, every time we see a pic of your 80 with curtains, Woody may move ya back to -100 (note the negative)
liebe084.gif

do you keep track of how many hours it takes to be a junior member Woody? seems like wrench must have set a record, was two or three days. ::)

Hey now, I attained 400+ at SOR in 2.5 months. Would like to add that most of them were more than one word +/- a smiley. :D

dont have a very good program or id add curtains
couldnt find Tylers rig as the SOR is SOL
hope you dont mind Junk

hehe ... yeah , someone better keep an eye on him .  8) And whats with the scuba diving flag on your rig Junk ?? Ohhh , I get it ! Your rig is designed to go down on rocks .. and not over them ... hahhaha

:D :D :'(

Up , you'll be heart broken ... there is hardly any left after we go 60° a few weeks back . Mind you , you're talking trail riding , and not skiing right ? Hmmn , hard to say , if it warms up by then , it may be pretty muddy . I'd look for a 1-800 number for Lutsen of some business nearby and pick their brains a little as to forecasts etc . Good luck ! Too bad it isn't the middle of April , I'm taking 2 weeks vacation .

Junk,

Remind me again... what tire lift combination are you running?

Aww schucks guys.  I am gone for a couple of days and some of the post counts are now outrageous.  I think i'll start in with the one worders so I can be cool too...

:bow: Wench :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom