Figures (1 Viewer)

woody

Staff member
Admin
Yeah, I noticed that too...fast poster!

However, Admin power allow me to boot him to rookie at anytime...heh heh :flipoff2:

Hey Tiller,

I'm gonna be over in your neck of the woods again this weekend. I'll be over at Lutsen for a few days, how much snow do you guys have on the ground where you are? Just wondering if I'll be able to do any exploring around in that area.

BTW T, every time we see a pic of your 80 with curtains, Woody may move ya back to -100 (note the negative)
liebe084.gif

hehe ... yeah , someone better keep an eye on him .  8) And whats with the scuba diving flag on your rig Junk ?? Ohhh , I get it ! Your rig is designed to go down on rocks .. and not over them ... hahhaha

:D :D :'(

Up , you'll be heart broken ... there is hardly any left after we go 60° a few weeks back . Mind you , you're talking trail riding , and not skiing right ? Hmmn , hard to say , if it warms up by then , it may be pretty muddy . I'd look for a 1-800 number for Lutsen of some business nearby and pick their brains a little as to forecasts etc . Good luck ! Too bad it isn't the middle of April , I'm taking 2 weeks vacation .

Aww schucks guys.  I am gone for a couple of days and some of the post counts are now outrageous.  I think i'll start in with the one worders so I can be cool too...

:bow: Wench :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom