Fender and molding - painted or not (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When I bought my cruiser, one of the flares was cracked. I ordered a new one from my local Toyota dealership. They gave me a MUD discount.

Soberman, I pulled a couple of mine off yesterday and have a decent amount of rub damage damage down to the bare metal in a couple spots. My detail guy checked it out and said it was beyond what he could repair without having to repaint. Gonna have to hold on to mine a little longer than expected. Sucks, I was really hoping to get them off and send them out your way. I am thinking about repainting mine to match the body color....jst not into the two tone look.

Soberman, I pulled a couple of mine off yesterday and have a decent amount of rub damage damage down to the bare metal in a couple spots. My detail guy checked it out and said it was beyond what he could repair without having to repaint. Gonna have to hold on to mine a little longer than expected. Sucks, I was really hoping to get them off and send them out your way. I am thinking about repainting mine to match the body color....jst not into the two tone look.

Cool buddy. No worries. I ordered a new one today and hopefully the DC has one. I am always thinking about cost of used vs new but in this case the a**hole's insurance company is paying for everything so I only lose a bit in "margin" for this one part.

Good luck and if you go color on color, shoot some pics. I am a two tone guy because my molding is grey along with my lower metal. I haven't seen many like mine but without the flares it looks funny compared to those that have full white metal but the grey body molding.

End of the day... I have no idea where my truck came from or how but I dig it the way it is now.

Cheers to everyone that helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom