February 15-18 Presidents’ Day long weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking like I won't make this trip as well but look forward to all the pictures posted
Safe travels to all.

With a heavy heart, Erin and I are going to have to withdraw from this gathering. Sometimes being an adult gets in the way of what we would like to do. We were really looking forward to catching up with old friends and new members. It is not to be at this time apparently. We are already checking calendars to figure out a time that gets us back to our home state for a visit.
Say it isn't true! So sad. :cry:
We really don't care if you smell like skunk.
I guess this means you just have to figure out another time to come visit all of us.

Looking like I won't make this trip as well but look forward to all the pictures posted
Safe travels to all.
Oh no. Not you too! :cry:
With you and the Clarkes not going, who is going to drink all the Fireball I bought?

Oh no. Not you too! :cry:
With you and the Clarkes not going, who is going to drink all the Fireball I bought?
Good point as I have a full bottle at home. I am sure with this group there will be no shortage of Fireball consumption.

With a heavy heart, Erin and I are going to have to withdraw from this gathering. Sometimes being an adult gets in the way of what we would like to do. We were really looking forward to catching up with old friends and new members. It is not to be at this time apparently. We are already checking calendars to figure out a time that gets us back to our home state for a visit.

How can I unlike this.......100% in to 0%. We will have to wait for the next opportunity to get the band back together, you both will be greatly missed

He saw the low was 19 degrees.....

Mark, I’m starting to question your commitment to exploring. Just kidding. We hope to catch up with you soon.
I am questioning it as well as I just put 400 miles on it this past weekend down in Sonoita and Elgin area exploring Wine Country.

I am questioning it as well as I just put 400 miles on it this past weekend down in Sonoita and Elgin area exploring Wine Country.

While your contemplating that mellow Merlot with a smoky finish with your lady by your side....I wont tell her about your crazy fireball days lol

I think we are out. Have not camped with baby yet and I don’t think this is the trip to start with. Have a good time!

How can I unlike this.......100% in to 0%. We will have to wait for the next opportunity to get the band back together, you both will be greatly missed
Believe me that we wish it wasnt that way. We all miss the group. Im amazed by the memories that both Taylor and Makenna have of the group and our outings. You guys really are part of our extended family.

Just a few more days. Looking forward to seeing all of you as we explore the wonders of southern Utah. The weather has shown no sign of warming so pack extra blankets for sleeping and make sure you have a beanie to sleep in, it will keep your head warm.

@Stepmurr if you will pack plenty of firewood, I will gladly pay you for it. We are gonna need a big warm fire each night. Anyone else out there , if you can bring firewood please do.

Just a few more days. Looking forward to seeing all of you as we explore the wonders of southern Utah. The weather has shown no sign of warming so pack extra blankets for sleeping and make sure you have a beanie to sleep in, it will keep your head warm.

@Stepmurr if you will pack plenty of firewood, I will gladly pay you for it. We are gonna need a big warm fire each night. Anyone else out there , if you can bring firewood please do.
I loaded a big box of oak & mesquite in the taco last night.
Some pine will help it burn if anyone has any to bring.

Flagstaff waz 2 degrezzz this morning! Brrrrrr! :eek:

Are you planning on posting any sort of loose route or waypoints before we go? I was gonna download some maps on Gaia GPS, my iPad storage laughed at me real quick when i attempted to download all of Southern Utah

With the weather outlook I think I will wait until tomorrow to post the route. Assume we are camping at a low elevation and mostly staying on the areas between Hite and north eastward, this keeps us in the desert. more to come

We are gonna need a big warm fire each night.
A big warm fire like this?

Been a rough week in my house. Caught a bad flu and still fighting it off. Unfortunately, it’s probably better to sit this run out. Wishing for a fun and safe run for all those who make it out. :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom