Events/Trails Fall Crawl 2021 Registration Going Live 6pm Monday 8/23. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Big shout out to the organizers and volunteers that made it happen. It was another fine Fall Crawl. Thank you all again for the hard work.
The weather was great, the trails were hard, the food was awesome and plenty of it.

Went with a small group of 4. Mark, Officer Bob, Fred Lamm, and myself. We started Friday with Trickle and that lasted about 10 minutes. Turned around and headed to Corum, which was just a ton of fun. Saturday we did Pennsyltucky which was difficult, especially for the fat girl, but she did just fine.

248233037_10226661105783181_8191252898717707739_n.jpg

248445705_10226661103183116_3564231306392173441_n.jpg

248252783_10226661101303069_3382093697973760136_n.jpg

Huge thank you to all the vendors that were a part of this event. Raffle wouldn't have been what it was without them. Don't forget to support those that support us!
FC2021 Sponsors.jpg

Fall Crawl will be held at the Cove on 22-24 October.
To give everyone equal opportunity to register, the registration page will go live tomorrow at 6pm.
Link to 2021 Fall Crawl registration page: 2021 FALL CRAWL Information – Capital Land Cruiser Club - https://capitallandcruiserclub.com/fall-crawl/
A link to the registration page is at the bottom of the information page.

I highly recommend registering early. Last year sold out in 72 hours.
I had an awesome time wheeling at the cove Friday and Saturday! I found the trails to be fun, challenging, and not overly tight. Thanks to the guys that put it all together, and the sponsors for their significant prizes. IDK, maybe next year we can put some event funds towards an order of lye (or whatever you put in an outhouse) to tame those smelly beasts, but other than that, no complaints. Pretty cool to just get up, drink some coffee, and hit the trail without driving a significant distance before locking hubs.

Thank you to: Burl, Matt, Ryan, John, James, Crash, Austin, Cody, Bob, and a few other names I don't recall in our group of blue-trail bandits. It was really fun wheeling with this crew. We dealt with a kapput fuel pump, a broken birf, and a busted brake line during our two days. Nobody flopped or broke anything catastrophic. The nakedness of the 61's underbelly got exposed after I pressure washed the mud from the rock gouges on my diffs. Diff armor and skids are looking to be a prudent future project. I didn't get to snap many photos whilst driving, but here are a few:
IMG_5551.jpg

Burl determining the fuel pump is not working
IMG_5556.jpg

discovering the brake line rupture
IMG_5557.jpg

the fluid works better in the brake line, so we capped it and carried on!
IMG_5558.jpg

big a$$ boulder
IMG_5585.jpg

Crash about to hit "3-wheel motion!"
IMG_5587.jpg

king of the hill view
IMG_5591.jpg

my diffs got banged up a bit.

Last edited:
Thanks to Stump, Ahmad, Chris, and the rest of the CLCC crew for putting together another great Fall Crawl.

Sounds like Burl kept his T-shirt on this time!

It also sounds like I missed a great time.

Thanks to CLCC for putting this on! I think we all had an awesome weekend!!

I had a blast once again at the Fall Crawl! Got to see a lot of friends including some I hadn't seen in quite awhile. I like the trails at the Cove and even though there were a lot of trucks there we didn't run into any traffic problems. Thanks guys for staging a great event!!!!!

Does anyone know how to Invert a You tube video ?

make it show up and down

thanks matt

This happend right in front of me last Thursday afternoon on the way to Fall Crawl

ODD............. 🤔

This happend right in front of me last Thursday afternoon on the way to Fall Crawl

ODD............. 🤔

I got caught behind that traffic jam less than a mile from the Gore turnoff.

It was nice of The Cove to shut down the long range for the weekend. I hadn’t had the opportunity to run Pennsyltucky yet. A couple elderly gents actually drove around the gate and up onto the range to shoot. It took a little convincing before they believed they were indeed on the wrong range.
B9992DDD-7FC5-4CEB-A1DB-7A625FD72DF9.jpeg
0936379C-7ECB-489A-B2FC-FCA6A9C77969.jpeg
A8BD144B-29D9-4F5C-8772-D384CF67EB80.jpeg
C6AC90A9-C665-4B8C-BEC1-C81599DD74B3.jpeg

Dayum. Great video, well shot. Looks like a real hard spot if it held up two crack rockcrawlers that much. Gary was in great form as a top notch spotter.

Saturday we did Pennsyltucky which was difficult, especially for the fat girl, but she did just fine.
"Hey fat girl,
come here
Are you ticklish?

Yeah I called you fat
Look at me I'm skinny
Never stopped me from getting busy!"

(maybe it's just me that thought this. but anyway, do what you like.)

"Hey fat girl,
come here
Are you ticklish?

Yeah I called you fat
Look at me I'm skinny
Never stopped me from getting busy!"

(maybe it's just me that thought this. but anyway, do what you like.)
Just grab them in the biscuits!
Im a freak... I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom!!!

nope not the only one ... i was humming it on the trail when i was helping the 100s and 200 through tight spots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom