Fall colorless ride & Clam Lake Beer Co. Nov. 6th. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i just moved Florida to Michigan i want to know if i can join the group.
This is my car View attachment 2829287
Yes, but only if you call it a truck! Two live full-float axles under a full ladder frame is not a car.

And at least yours drives!

I’m going to try and make it. It will be a last minute thing for me. My boss likes to tell me on Friday afternoon that I’ll be working Saturday. Fingers crossed we don’t have that conversation this week.
haha, good luck! Reminds me of one (of the many) classic scenes from Office Space:

huh, I guess we were on your tail the whole ride and I never got a good look at it from the side

oh, Dunrie's hoping someone brings a 40 to this ride. My bank account isn't. Sounds like yours is out of commission Ed, what about you @Ocho77 ?

Dave, Think I'm driving the 40.

My cell is 2489250271 if anyone needs help. Ed

So bummed I’m missing out

Welp, the heater core flush turned into a complete cooling system flush and thermostat change on account of the pumpkin spiced latte looking liquid that came out of the heater core. It didn't taste like pumpkin spice latte, but it also didn't taste much worse. Then some orangutan had to over torque two of the thermostat housing bolts but helicoils to the rescue! I (think) Liam and I will be at the trail head in Henderson Twp tomorrow at 11:30, or somewhere in between.

Good morning guys, I will not be able to join you today, I have to attend to an emergency at work, but thanks for including me

I forgot to take photos today, so if anyone has any group ride photos to contribute to this thread that would be awesome!

My only photos. The kids had fun and I had a great co-driver/navigator.

mud.jpg

dunie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom