Fall colorless ride & Clam Lake Beer Co. Nov. 6th. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TCEd

SILVER Star
Threads
As the title states how about a gathering of some sort for possible two track or at least back roads and a finish at the brewery in Cadillac on Saturday Nov. 6th ? From Google Maps it looks like there are forest roads of some sort west of 131 and southwest of Cadillac. If there's interest I'd go do a recon and report back. Ed

Last edited:
Cool! Dunrie and I would love to join. l'll know more about available dates soon.

I fired up Gaia, looks like lots of forest roads nearby.

i have some weekends booked but if im free im in! (if you let GXs tag along)

i have some weekends booked but if im free im in! (if you let GXs tag along)

You're in !. They let me into the summer gathering with our 460, the FJ40 wipers were not working and rain was in the forecast. didn't rain but there was a lot of mud. Ed

I have stuff going on weekend of october 15 and weekend of october 22 but other than that it looks like im open. would the plan be to tour on road or find some trails?

I'd like to join along too, depending on the weekend! We have friends coming into town October 16th, and we were planning to go romp around for the fall colors regardless, so we would probably bring them along if this event lands on that weekend! Either way it's another excuse to get the 60 series out again before the snow flies.

Edit: TCEd, I'll be headed up to LeRoy (half hour south of Cadillac) this coming Thursday to meet a local machine shop guy there. I can head into Cadillac afterwards and try to scout out some trails since I'll be up that way. Let me know if you want help scouting out trails, if you have a place in mind.

Last edited:
I'd like to join along too, depending on the weekend! We have friends coming into town October 16th, and we were planning to go romp around for the fall colors regardless, so we would probably bring them along if this event lands on that weekend! Either way it's another excuse to get the 60 series out again before the snow flies.

Edit: TCEd, I'll be headed up to LeRoy (half hour south of Cadillac) this coming Thursday to meet a local machine shop guy there. I can head into Cadillac afterwards and try to scout out some trails since I'll be up that way. Let me know if you want help scouting out trails, if you have a place in mind.
Sure go ahead and search some two track/dirt roads west of Cadillac & LeRoy. Actually LeRoy may be a good starting point. I'm busy this whole week but plan to head out and look next week. We'll probably do the meetup in late Oct/early Nov. seems like everyone is busy until than. Ed

The meetup is now scheduled for Nov. 6th., seems a lot of you are busy earlier. Road scouting begins this weekend and next week. Ed

Sure go ahead and search some two track/dirt roads west of Cadillac & LeRoy. Actually LeRoy may be a good starting point. I'm busy this whole week but plan to head out and look next week. We'll probably do the meetup in late Oct/early Nov. seems like everyone is busy until than. Ed
I will do so. If I have available cell coverage and find something good, I will try and "pin" my location with the GPS.

I will do so. If I have available cell coverage and find something good, I will try and "pin" my location with the GPS.
if you have onxoffroad app it allows you to track your rides. really nice feature.

Seems the colors may be gone by November 6th, and we may be looking at bare trees. We’re in!
edited thread title

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom