Fall colorless ride & Clam Lake Beer Co. Nov. 6th. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, it was modified and put up for sale by a California owner/shop.
huh, I guess we were on your tail the whole ride and I never got a good look at it from the side

oh, Dunrie's hoping someone brings a 40 to this ride. My bank account isn't. Sounds like yours is out of commission Ed, what about you @Ocho77 ?

huh, I guess we were on your tail the whole ride and I never got a good look at it from the side

oh, Dunrie's hoping someone brings a 40 to this ride. My bank account isn't. Sounds like yours is out of commission Ed, what about you @Ocho77 ?
My 40 will be getting a complete exhaust system next Wednesday, all dependent on the shop having everything to fabricate the system. I really want to use it some before the roads get significantly salted and it gets put to bed for winter.
I finally got my windshield wipers working, JOY. The motor needed rebuilding and a shop here did it for $120. For me that was a very fair cost considering used ones are like gold and I probably would have messed it up rebuilding it myself, small parts and no patience.

rack1.jpg

Ha! I would love to, but may be a little chilly with no top or doors. Girls in the jump seats for hours would not be ideal…

Ha! I would love to, but may be a little chilly with no top or doors. Girls in the jump seats for hours would not be ideal…
Warm and dry in November.

did i miss the start time and meet location?

unfortunately kid stuff has come up and i wont be able to make it. sorry guys

Last call, who is in for this ? If there's enough interest I need to go pre-run the route again. If not I'll go watch Fran ride the IceManCometh.

Well dang it, I am officially out. Going the other direction (Saugatuck) for my mom's 82nd birthday. At least she likes drinking beer!
I hope you guys have a great time!

Jessica and I took Chunk for some pictures on Sunday
926C6272-FAED-41E0-9ADB-D09E40077E8F.jpeg

48418475-7811-458F-A3C4-98A0BDBBD037.jpeg

OK ! We're on for Saturday. Meet 11:30 AM ish. at location below.
I was going to pre-run the loop again this week but I think I'll remember the pace notes. We'll wing it and possibly add some additional fun.

Liam and I will be making the trip up and I'm not sure who is more excited! Thanks to Katie and Jonathan for letting me know it was going on via Facebook, as I haven't been on MUD much this summer/fall with the arrival of baby number two. Here's to hoping that flushing the heater core tonight will allow us to be warmer then our trip up north a few weeks ago.

Liam and I will be making the trip up and I'm not sure who is more excited! Thanks to Katie and Jonathan for letting me know it was going on via Facebook, as I haven't been on MUD much this summer/fall with the arrival of baby number two. Here's to hoping that flushing the heater core tonight will allow us to be warmer then our trip up north a few weeks ago.
Yea ! We're up to four vehicles ! Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom