Factory Seat Belts - 75 series pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to source the middle seat belt. I found this part number and hoping someone has a good online source for purchasing. I have the receiver piece just need the belt itself.
Thanks.

73150BELT ASSY, FRONT SEAT LAP TYPE, CENTER
73150-60090-E0W(EMERGENCY LOCKING RETRACTOR SEAT BELT), SABLE, TRIM4*
IMG_0023.JPG

Seat belts from that time period are not available anymore... long discontinued from Toyota.

You will need to find a current part number still available from Toyota. The color won’t be the same, but it will be reasonably close.

There were I want to say 2-3 recent threads about seat belts, current part numbers, colors, and sources.

I’d recommend searching for those threads to get your answers. I believe Joel had a good recent thread. @Honger

Seat belts from that time period are not available anymore... long discontinued from Toyota.

You will need to find a current part number still available from Toyota. The color won’t be the same, but it will be reasonably close.

There were I want to say 2-3 recent threads about seat belts, current part numbers, colors, and sources.

I’d recommend searching for those threads to get your answers. I believe Joel had a good recent thread. @Honger

Thanks Onur. I did search this but didn't come up with what I hoped for, which was an OEM part. I'll search Honger's thread.

The thread I started...

Is your middle belt retractable?
What size are the blades of your buckles?
You might be able to find the middle belt in oak, but not sable.

I’m not sure if it’s retractable as it is completely missing. It wouldn’t need to be. Just want it for my 10 year old when he rides in the middle. I know it is a different size passenger and driver buckle as they will not work with the center receiver. The receiver is stamped “center” if that helps.
8169305F-111C-4C17-8F32-72BC11BA7B76.jpeg
2F816BD6-1186-4339-867F-9B4AE3CBA697.jpeg
BDC9439E-F22E-4E88-B410-942249F9BA66.jpeg

Well... this is the middle belt I just pulled out of mine...
MUD_midbelt.jpg

It's not gonna work for you it appears.

Interesting that the belts in my truck, only 2 years older, would be so much more dated in their design. Your belts and receivers look a lot more like the new ones I just installed (I just replaced the old ones on mine).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom