Factory jack adapters for safe lifting for all Land Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Land Cruiser Products - LCP

Available for factory jacks with ~1.5" & ~2" post
So far all 80 series use 2" post and 100 series 1.5" post
Made in the USA using heavy steel
usa.gif

2016-07-10_16.13.24_zps6aays8e9.jpg

No more slipping and sliding

img_4855-jpg.1241229

Self centering no more placement worrying

img_5532-jpg.1285934

Last edited:
I have not tried using this jack since I put the 35s on. Does the OEM jack each with 35s?

Good question and Im getting it a lot. I will add it to FAQ:)

Your factory 80 series jack has the capabilities and is the safest choice to change any tire up to 37" with out problem.
Jack max height with adapter is ~16.75. The underside of the axle to the ground with a fully inflated 35" tire on an 80 series is 13.25" rear and 14" front.

Awesome product and at $33

...and a chance to support a fellow MUDer.;)

I just did a knuckle job in the field on my 45 with a factory bottle jack two weeks ago, and could have used one of these. PM me your PP addy at your convenience.

Just measured my jack top at 1.75 across the octagon, so the 2" looks like what I need. PP sent.

Just measured my jack top at 1.75 across the octagon, so the 2" looks like what I need. PP sent.

2" it is! Made today's mail you should see it in two days.

If possible can you post a picture of the 45 series jack. Also are all 45 series jacks the same?

2" it is! Made today's mail you should see it in two days.

If possible can you post a picture of the 45 series jack. Also are all 45 series jacks the same?

I will take a pic of the bracket on the jack. There is a thread in the 40 section on all the jack permutations. All the early jacks are basically the same.

Last edited:
I received my LCP jack adapter. It is as stout as it could be and works better than advertised.

Two thumbs up !

FJ60 adaptor not readily visible on website. Suggestions? Thanks.

FJ60 adaptor not readily visible on website. Suggestions? Thanks.

Measure your jack post size. My guess is you will find it to be 1-3/4 - 1-7/8 making the 2" or 80/lx450 series the correct choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom