Factory FJ40 Soft Tops, Bikini Tops, and Dusters. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had this custom made locally.
1E009077-5350-4875-ACC3-3FC2982BEABB.jpeg
1674CAA6-5E1F-4C50-A072-27D0AB7DA476.jpeg
C1407480-0AF7-4B02-AA4E-3FB6FA647B36.jpeg

Has anyone had teeth on their top break off? My top is pretty tight and these teeth couldn't handle the pull anymore. Is there a way to fix teeth without replacing the zipper? I tried a method on youtube but couldn't get the teeth on with any success.

Has anyone had teeth on their top break off? My top is pretty tight and these teeth couldn't handle the pull anymore. Is there a way to fix teeth without replacing the zipper? I tried a method on youtube but couldn't get the teeth on with any success.
No you have to replace what ever side of zipper is damaged. Julie

Are these tops still being manufactured? Would love to purchase one for this spring/summer. Really want to avoid a Bestop at all costs — any leads would be greatly appreciated!!
I called Julie’s number and a pissed off guy called me back. He said he had the number for the last four months. I think they are done.

Are you looking at producing these to sell?
I had the Upholsterer make a pattern of mine for possible reproduction.
N.b. that this reproduction was commissioned with the intent to match as close as possible to the Original. I had an original top to copy.
We have sourced Rivets, Buckles, Webbing, Turnbuckles and Webbing ends to match original. Further to this, used Haast Stayfast Canvas and a Marine application clear Vinyl for the side and rear Windows.
I managed to source a copy of the makers Mark logo for the Vinyl Windows and have had this etched on to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom