Factory Bull Bar? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All I saw the CL ad and I can’t find any photos of a 60 with this bull bar. Does anyone know if it is truly a factory part?

I would wager that it's not factory. I've never seen such a thing OEM. That doesn't mean it couldn't be... but someone with deeper knowledge will chime in.

Not sure if it's OEM but most likely works only with a frame extentions needed to run a PTO winch. Calling it a bull bar is a stretch. Really just a brush guard. The one sold on the 80 series are referred as damage multipliers. Hit something thatake take out a headlight will end up spreading the damage across the front end. This one anchors to the back side may fair better.

Are you looking for a factory "bull bar"? I have a factory (or at least dealer original add-on) damage multiplier if you are interested.

Are you looking for a factory "bull bar"? I have a factory (or at least dealer original add-on) damage multiplier if you are interested.
No I have one already, but was going to see if someone wanted an OEM one for cheap if it was true OEM

There were many ‘wild’ aftermarket bumper bars made by companies in Japan that looked like that thing. They were a common sight in Japanese 4WD magazines in the 80’s. I don’t believe Toyota ever offered a roo-killer bumper from the factory for the FJ60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom