Factory bar HJ61 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I just bought a HJ61 and the owner also has a factory bar that he took off. Pic for reference. He is willing to sell it but I wondered what everyone’s thoughts were on it? Yay or nay….

IMG_2754.jpeg

I'm not convinced that's a factory bar. Can you find a picture of that in a parts diagram??

It just looks like an Australian style aftermarket aluminium bull bar.

I don't love it but i don't hate it. Being in Europe I'd probably rather just a factory bumper as there is little chance of hitting a kangaroo!

I'm not convinced that's a factory bar. Can you find a picture of that in a parts diagram??

It just looks like an Australian style aftermarket aluminium bull bar.

I don't love it but i don't hate it. Being in Europe I'd probably rather just a factory bumper as there is little chance of hitting a kangaroo!
Thanks - maybe it’s not an original bar. The owner states it was on the vehicle when he got it and believed it to be OEM. Perhaps an Arb style would be better.

That is a aftermarket AVO bullbar.
Definitely not OEM.

Reactions: OSS
I have virtually the same bar on my BJ60, when i got the bar, it had a sticker hidden on the back, inside, from “East Coast Bull Bars, Australia”. It‘s not OEM, but it‘s a great bar! ( I have a milemarker hydraulic winch hidden behind it, mounted to the frame rails, the fairlead is hidden behind the front license plate.)
1682986373026.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom