SOLD F drivetrain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looking for original F135 and column shift 3 speed, vacumn transfer?
or
upgrade alittle, 2F with 4 speed?

looking for original F135 and column shift 3 speed, vacumn transfer?
or
upgrade alittle, 2F with 4 speed?

I definitely want to keep the column shift and keep it as original as possible, yet highly functional. I wouldn’t mind a 2F if I can still use the column shift and not hack up the firewall.

These are the items I’m researching because I don’t know my best option. Truck is currently all original.

you can use the 2F with a 3 speed column shift. minor wiring for alternator and oil preasure. only other issue is the throttle linkage.
I've got a good 2F and some 3 speed combos and I can ship, problem is I'll be gone for 2 weeks.

you can use the 2F with a 3 speed column shift. minor wiring for alternator and oil preasure. only other issue is the throttle linkage.
I've got a good 2F and some 3 speed combos and I can ship, problem is I'll be gone for 2 weeks.

2F with 3spd on the column sounds like a good idea. I am in no hurry. I just pulled the engine out of my 60 to refresh, and I deploy in 5 months. I probably won't do much to it this year.

I have an F1.5 from a 74. Was running when pulled according to the nice old guy i got it from in the Sierras. Priced very right at $200.

Is this what the carb came from?

no - came off this: - i picked up a stray f1.5 a few years ago down near stockton. i toying with cracking it open to see what shape its in and maybe rebuild it to drop in the FST.

A3D23F5A-57AB-48EE-9344-19F060DDE157.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom