Ever heard of LC-America.com or the guys that run it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

his latest scam is selling..shares in Toyota Mega Cruisers...you give him money and buy % of shares in mega cruisers he is importing and buying and you get the % of profit from sale....and doing fund raising.....and he is all over the web in many many car sites...probably on this site under a different names....I have been trying to figure out how to buy JDM 4x4 vans and stumbled across this thread...almost two years old.....theres seems to many people out big dollars....I planned almost two years ago to go see vehicles at his Pennsyvania location...but then the one I wanted was gone....so I held off....and lucky found this thread...2 years of researching JDM importers and I haven't found one yet that communicates decently....cant even find out if AC works never mind dare ask for under carriage pictures.....then watched all the youtube videos.. and one of the ones who shows you how you can easily get scammed ...is the biggest scammer...LOL.... I go to auctions here with dealer friends and pay 100-200 to go...same thing in Japan I gather....these are just all expats that make a website some just post pictures of auction anyone can get online...some pay a Japan dealer to walk into auction and look like they are doing work/double checking.......but think about it...if anyone is on the ground and they get a good car or truck at a good price they are sending it back for them selves and selling it here for double or more....you get the cars they don't want......2 years and I've yet to find one trust worthy clear communicator ....with Skype and FaceTime its so easy to just turn on phone and show actual live video and say lift hood turn on AC..have a thermometer and see it come out cold....its 2020.......doing this by email and a couple pictures is insane...........

in fact I just seen a post 10 seconds ago on facebook...I guess he hasn't figured out who I am and blocked me...you can go to unusual-auto. on fay ebook and click on follow and see all his posts..he is hawking a Figaro....then if I see anyone who I can tell responds with honest intent/interest....I will click on their facebook page just to make sure it isn't him using another name faking interest...I mean cant really tell sometimes if someones got there facebook blocked like I do friends only...but you can kind of tell..............like I have done with other Sera Club members..........I send a private message to them with a link to this page.....so you all can click on his facebook page unsual-auto and hit follow and see all his new scams everyday.......

he must not read this thread or he could figure out who I am since ive written I am in Sera club and my name used here....even thou this is an old name ..amphicar48 I dont use anymore kind of gives away who ..I am.....

his latest scam is selling..shares in Toyota Mega Cruisers...you give him money and buy % of shares in mega cruisers he is importing and buying and you get the % of profit from sale....and doing fund raising.....and he is all over the web in many many car sites...probably on this site under a different names....I have been trying to figure out how to buy JDM 4x4 vans and stumbled across this thread...almost two years old.....theres seems to many people out big dollars....I planned almost two years ago to go see vehicles at his Pennsyvania location...but then the one I wanted was gone....so I held off....and lucky found this thread...2 years of researching JDM importers and I haven't found one yet that communicates decently....cant even find out if AC works never mind dare ask for under carriage pictures.....then watched all the youtube videos.. and one of the ones who shows you how you can easily get scammed ...is the biggest scammer...LOL.... I go to auctions here with dealer friends and pay 100-200 to go...same thing in Japan I gather....these are just all expats that make a website some just post pictures of auction anyone can get online...some pay a Japan dealer to walk into auction and look like they are doing work/double checking.......but think about it...if anyone is on the ground and they get a good car or truck at a good price they are sending it back for them selves and selling it here for double or more....you get the cars they don't want......2 years and I've yet to find one trust worthy clear communicator ....with Skype and FaceTime its so easy to just turn on phone and show actual live video and say lift hood turn on AC..have a thermometer and see it come out cold....its 2020.......doing this by email and a couple pictures is insane...........

He got laughed off ExpoPortal trying to sell those hunks of s*** that couldn't be street legal. Thread got shut down but I think it's still there.

Edit:

Yep, still there.

And I'm guessing the posts that were quoted so he couldn't delete them still are as well. Revealing his home address (he did it, I just showed how it links to Papp Bro LLC).

thank you I am glad this link is here...he also trying to buy c cars from people...he even sent a tow truck to pick one up from a fellow sera member who had one that had been hit....and gave excuses about the money for a month...and it was wired and this and that...lucky the member didnt release car to tow truck driver,,,,,,

For anyone who has dealt with M Papp and wants to share their experience with Unusual Auto, etc, take a look at Unusual-Auto Reviews on facebook. Thanks

Came here to post that he was now selling shares in vehicles as a sort of unregulated stock speculation. As I understand it he mostly acting like a broker - so in most cases he never puts his eyes on or takes possession of these cars. I would pay a few more dollars to go with one of the many reputable shops that import cars. He should be avoided at all costs.

It has been a long time since I lived in the u.s.a (colorado), like most laws there are ways around them. Importing a vehicle that would not normally be sold in the u.s. is not impossible. I really do not think I should print on this web site on how to do it. Trust me I never did it to scam someone, but I did have two very difficult to buy vehicles. It was simply that there were certain vehicles that I really wanted to own. It sounds like this one really was a scam. If I would have seen this add when I lived in Colorado, I certainly would have driven to Colorado Springs to have a look!

He has stuck again in the Toyota Sera Club.....actually not a 100% theft just quoted a 77,000 mile car that had 177,000 then offered to take car back but not return money till he had resold it.... LOL....

Google reviews might be where you can hit him. Go to maps and find his business and leave the factual bad review. He has no control over those and can not get them deleted or changed.

Not to bring up and BEAT the dead horse AGAIN but the local Papp brother here in the springs has the Mega-Cruiser listed for 29k and he swears the truck will have a clean CO title as of the 9th of December.

How is this guy not in jail already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom