Evening. How does one become a member? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome to the 'hood, Skip. I'm the one who directed you to this page. Please tell us about yourself and your rig. Also, fill out the signature portion with your rig info and a picture or two is a MUST, otherwise, you're gonna get picked on :hillbilly:

Evening everyone. I was recently directed to this club from another group. I was just curious as to how someone becomes a member? Thank you in advance.
... otherwise, you're gonna get picked on :hillbilly:

I'm sorry, did Ali say you would get picked on? Well, first, welcome to our little slice of MUD. :flipoff2: <- official MUD welcome.

Too bad you missed the breakfast Saturday. We usually meet the third Saturday of the month at The Daily Grind. You can't miss us since we take over a dirt corner of the parking lot. Lots of tire kicking, slobbering over what folks drive, and what they have done.

And, since Ali said it, and I like to pick on people ...

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Evening everyone. I was recently directed to this club from another group. I was just curious as to how someone becomes a member? Thank you in advance.
Being a 'member' is kind of complicated. We used to be much more formal with a form and all kinds of rules. Now you just send @pappy some money via Paypal each January when he asks for it and that goes into a fund that pays for a shirt for new members and helps reimburse people who host parties (back when we used to do that, before COVID screwed everything up). Reality is if you hang out here, show up to events occasionally, you might start to feel compelled to pay the annual fee but I'm sure many people don't.

Welcome! Do you have any mini truck parts you wanna sell? 🤣🤣🤣
This is a wonderfully loose knit group, lots of good knowledge and occasionally we even go wheeling... well, @alia176 and @pappy do.
Yes let us know what you drive and pics are always great!

OK, dug this out of the files:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom