essential Toyota diagnostic tool? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
[quote author=Gumby link=board=2;threadid=7649;start=msg64109#msg64109 date=1069075153]
It can make the lights turn on and the windows roll up and down and so on. [/quote]

Can it deploy the PS air bag?

Ed

[quote author=landandsea link=board=2;threadid=7649;start=msg64377#msg64377 date=1069114258]
Can it deploy the PS air bag?
Ed
[/quote]

It can if you're fawking with it as you're driving in traffic. :bang: :flipoff2: :D

Junk,

I was thinking more along the lines of someone riding shotgun that was pis$%ing you off and just wouldn't shut up...

Ed

18Nov2003 (UTC -7)

[quote author=landandsea link=board=2;threadid=7649;start=msg64637#msg64637 date=1069168786]
I was thinking more along the lines of someone riding shotgun that was pis$%ing you off and just wouldn't shut up...
[/quote]

How about turning the passenger-side seat heater? The effect will be gradual and subtle, that'll encourage loose bowel movement... :whoops:

24Nov2003 (UTC -8)

Thanks for the encouragement dudes! I won the EBay bidding, and not by a cent more than my max bid. :cheers:

Hey Drexx,
I met you at the PMC swap and loved seeing your diesel 5speed. I have a Genisys OTC scantool with 2002 updates if you want to check it out. All my vehicles are too early. I ended up using this on American stuff. You will remember me if you see me. I have a 5-speed coming from Oz for my 1fz that we talked about.
Later, Jeff

26Nov2003 (UTC -8)

Hiya Jeff, how's it going? Have you received the H151F yet? I just discovered that it's waaaay better for towing than the A343F auto tranny. When's your project time for completion? BTW, I wish I knew earlier than you were parting out an FZJ-80, as I would have bought the roof (instead I got it from www.taprecyling.com and it's a very poor cut).

Before this Vetronix tool, I had the reader from www.obd2.com . Though good, it's not enough for me.

Drexx if that has the 12 mg card i can reflash it to the latest verson , or the verson of your choice
evan
fj55-100 "from pismo"

I'm back! I ended up choosing the H150F instead for the lower 1,2,3 gears. It will be on the slow boat here soon due to buying more stuff. I unfortunately can't put it in my '94 so it will go in my 55 with my '95 1fz. finish time 20?? :doh: Sorry about the roof as it could be cut any way you like. Hit me off list.
Later, Jeff
ezezulak@lanset.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom