Eric Hagan Needs Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Eric just found out he has throat cancer. I don’t know how to set up a go fund me, but I want to help him with some of his expenses. Does anyone know how to go about this?

Eric just found out he has throat cancer. I don’t know how to set up a go fund me, but I want to help him with some of his expenses. Does anyone know how to go about this?

Teddy, yes, it is quite simple....am on business trip in Denver but can help later this week!

Did you guys get this up and going? He is having surgery on the 25th to have it removed.

Thanks @Trollhole for making this happen. Eric is a class act and goes way back with UC.

I'm trying something rather major to help. Will let you know when I know.

I've said it a few places, and I'll say it here: This community is like none other. You people are my family. I may rarely se most of you. But I will be on the road at the drop of the hat to rescue you even if you're hours away. You're doing that for me now.
I love each one of you. Truly mean that.
THANK YOU for the support!

For those not on FB ... Kitty and I put together this little project for E.

Who are your heroes?

Eric Hagan is one mine. In the face of physical adversity, he is always inspiring.

Some call him Hagan, some say he perpetuates fake news, most of us call him E. Whether he knows it or not, he's a hero. After a surgeon had to remove a malignant tonsil and a lot of lymph nodes, he's also a cancer survivor. He still has a long road ahead with several weeks of radiation therapy that will keep him out of work for a while. The therapy is draining on the mind and body, but we know Eric will *throatpunch* this cancer and come out grinning and winning.

He's a soldier who knows God isn't done with him yet.

I know there have been a few donation opportunities going around, but I wanted to create something. I wanted to make a reminder of the hEro he is to many of us. Kitty & I designed this keychain with raised lettering and the reverse side features one of his favorite impressions in the mud. Kitty hand carved the original keychain in wax, then it was cast in white bronze in small batches. And finally, each piece was hand finished by Kitty and myself. All labor and materials were donated to this project. So all the money, minus postage costs, will go directly to E.

We have an initial run of 100 keychains. For a $50 donation to benefit Eric Hagan, you can have one of these limited run keychains. Future runs will depend on demand, so don’t hesitate to support a friend in need of some assistance. Send an email to haganthroatpunch@gmail.com and you will receive instructions on how to make your donation. The auto-reply will provide details on how to order.

postedimage-jpg.1757065

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom