Enough of this! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

People that want/need to be cautious should do so. Life is risk, and the government overreach is disgusting. Open America now. 🇺🇸

Wife is heading to Florida with the kids to see her parents. I need to prep her LX before she leaves, so I can’t this weekend. Definitely in for another weekend.

Food for thought. Maybe Sunday might be less busy. Where do we want to go and should we start a new thread on this subject.

I'll catch you all next month, I want to have my sliders and 35s on and that's just not possibly by the weekend. Plus I'm sure it will be super crowded on both days, and I'm still not jiving with waiting in line to get in somewhere. Plus Im not sure what Delaware's stay at home orders have to say about it 🤷‍♂️

Have fun gents! Take a lot of pictures!

I won't have my truck back together enough for this weekend, which is a bummer. But come hell or high water, I will be there in June.

I want to buy ya a beer for that one!!!

People that want/need to be cautious should do so. Life is risk, and the government overreach is disgusting. Open America now. 🇺🇸

Wife is heading to Florida with the kids to see her parents. I need to prep her LX before she leaves, so I can’t this weekend. Definitely in for another weekend.

A little updated info. I called RC and they will be open and are preparing according to social distancing guidelines. I have no idea how smoothly this will go. I expect it will be crowded.

AOAA will be opening the 15-17th to Season pass holders only. Then on the 24th they will be open for all, requiring a mask and gloves at sign in.

I wouldn't be totally opposed to waiting until the 24th and going to AOAA.

Any idea if you can purchase the season pass the same day? I'm down for AOAA or Rausch whenever as long as we keep distance. I agree that Rausch setup always seems much more crowded. They could set it up to flow nicely there, but will they is the issue.

Not sure why they don’t sort out contactless payment. In about 30 minutes someone with half a IT mind could set up an online pay system, print out a pass and not even have to go into or near the office!

Not sure why they don’t sort out contactless payment. In about 30 minutes someone with half a IT mind could set up an online pay system, print out a pass and not even have to go into or near the office!

PayPal, Venmo, ApplePay. Many options. QR code on the print out or on the phone, scanner at the office and boom, checked in. I'd say an office stop to check in for accountability but that would be it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom