Engel fridge ? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just picked up a 2020 Engel MT45P, my question is if anyone knows wether or not there is a mode function to display voltage ?

It would appear only temperature.

or are you asking how to set the voltage cut out feature? See page 4

Last edited:
No, wondering if you can get the display to show voltage ? I agree, it appears not, I need to replace my old solar controller with one that shows voltage on a display as opposed to indicator lights.

FWIW, no voltage readout and the light stays on, helps at night to be sure lid is sealing.

I'm using a MT-45, going on 18 years now so it's quite old and has no display. I'm curious about the temp display on the newer units, is that readout tell you the setpoint or the actual temp inside the fridge?

I'm using a MT-45, going on 18 years now so it's quite old and has no display. I'm curious about the temp display on the newer units, is that readout tell you the setpoint or the actual temp inside the fridge?

On my Combi it's the actual temp in the freezer section. In Celsius unfortunately.

Thanks fellas for the feedback. Carry on!

When you turn dial it shows the set point temp for 3 or 5 flashes then reverts back to inside temp (mine is set of F*) I noticed very little temp swing before it kicked on, was at 34* almost every time I looked. ( max seen was a 3 deg raise and it cooled back in 1 cycle ) unreal how much less power it uses vs. the cheap ones with the socop/danfoss motors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom