Electrical proplems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a 4 cylinder, 3rzfe motor , 90 series and I diagnosed it as a fuel proplem cause it only starts with starting fluid then cuts off, there is good fuel pressure at the fuel rail. I used the test light on the injectors and both wire has power, while ignition is in the on position, ( I'm confused shoudnt one wire be the ground therefore no power should be there) im not sure which is ground, while touching one of the wire I can hear a relay clicking?
P.S; not really smart when it come to electrical faults

Wish I could offer some advice Jay, but mine's a diesel version. I've always found that the factory service manual is really good with a diagnostic tree designed for exactly what you're trying to solve. Is there any chance you've got a copy of it? I've only got the 1kz-te manual unfortunately...

Wish I could offer some advice Jay, but mine's a diesel version. I've always found that the factory service manual is really good with a diagnostic tree designed for exactly what you're trying to solve. Is there any chance you've got a copy of it? I've only got the 1kz-te manual unfortunately...
Nah I don't have a copy unfortunately, but I'll keep searching the internet hopefully I'll find something, thanks mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom