Ehsan's Pakistani Soft Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thanks for the info Todd. I'm still looking for actual dollar amounts from the members. I've got some connections that will allow me to use other means of transport. it won't be on the 25 top per shipment level, and in fact it may be a one time purchase of 5 tops. We're still working out the details. If we could get the tops to your door for somewhere between $700-$800 would there be intrest? The target price for us is about $725-$750 but nothing is firm yet.

If we can get 4 or 5 people to jump on I can get these ordered through Liquid Offroad.

Until then,
Jeremy

Howdy,
Got an order with Tom Q. right now. Believe he said he is taking orders till the end of the month, so you still got time to get in on it i believe, but I would check with him.

Top with the bows run you 600 and the shipping cost 175...so 775 grand total.

Shoot him a line. zippy@tomquinn.com

Yo Han

Hi.

I imported the last shipment w/ Ehsan with about 30 or so tops. I am currently doing another one right now. If you want in let me. I am charging $775 (top/bows/hardware). This price includes shipping to your door as well as import duties and customs. I plan on having a some extra pieces at my place to take care of any short shipment issues. Let me know as long as everyone wants the parts form Pakistan I will keep bringing them in. Oh yea I am also bringing in the tailgates, bezels, maybe a motor, and misc body parts. (had a split windshield last time)

-TomQ

Thanks for the info and offers. $775 sounds like a pretty fare price shipped to the door. I think we can get them here for that or less, but not in that quantity. My deal is kind of a limited offer anyhow. The only thing that I'm not sure of is custom fees on 5 tops. if we can ever get that nailed down we can come up with a firm price.

Look for a price for a limited amount of tops later this week probably.

Jeremy

[quote author=zippytq link=board=1;threadid=10325;start=msg92351#msg92351 date=1074559742]
Hi.

I imported the last shipment w/ Ehsan with about 30 or so tops. I am currently doing another one right now. If you want in let me. I am charging $775 (top/bows/hardware). This price includes shipping to your door as well as import duties and customs. I plan on having a some extra pieces at my place to take care of any short shipment issues. Let me know as long as everyone wants the parts form Pakistan I will keep bringing them in. Oh yea I am also bringing in the tailgates, bezels, maybe a motor, and misc body parts. (had a split windshield last time)

-TomQ
[/quote]

When is the deadline to place an order? Have the issues that have come up regarding the tops been addressed, hardware, stitching?

As far as the hardware goes the new ones will come with stainless. I am going to procure that stuff here if at all possible. I haven't heard of any stiching problems... I will be taking orders for the rest of the month and then will try and make a cut off so Ehsan can finish up and get the crate packed. Once the shipment reaches me I will start another order...

-TomQ

[quote author=Hercdriver link=board=1;threadid=10325;start=msg92389#msg92389 date=1074562909]
Thanks for the info and offers. $775 sounds like a pretty fare price shipped to the door. I think we can get them here for that or less, but not in that quantity. My deal is kind of a limited offer anyhow. The only thing that I'm not sure of is custom fees on 5 tops. if we can ever get that nailed down we can come up with a firm price.

Look for a price for a limited amount of tops later this week probably.

Jeremy
[/quote]

My price is for 1 or 30 doesn't matter. I am taking orders right now. If I have a few going to the same address I might be abel cut a deal on the shipping.

-TomQ

[quote author=zippytq link=board=1;threadid=10325;start=msg92467#msg92467 date=1074568554]
As far as the hardware goes the new ones will come with stainless. I am going to procure that stuff here if at all possible. I haven't heard of any stiching problems... I will be taking orders for the rest of the month and then will try and make a cut off so Ehsan can finish up and get the crate packed. Once the shipment reaches me I will start another order...

-TomQ
[/quote]

i've had problems with the stitching on the rear straps coming undone on mine, but it still beats craptop and stc.

Tom came through with the first shipment. He did all the work and really came through for the rest of us.. It was a pleasure to deal with him and I would in the future. :cheers:

[quote author=nuclearlemon link=board=1;threadid=10325;start=msg92501#msg92501 date=1074570302]
i've had problems with the stitching on the rear straps coming undone on mine, but it still beats craptop and stc.
[/quote]

Could you please expand on this, as to exactly what the issue is, and what you have done to fix it.

Thanks!

-Steve

Also, what kind of timeframe are we looking at for delivery? Would they be here for the summer season or are we looking at 6 months or so..

Thanks
Mike

Maybe off topic, but does ehsan also export to Europe?
I live in Belgium, and might be interested...

He ships DHL. Very expensive, but I pretty much world wide. I would expect to pay around $300 fors shipping.

Feedback: Tom did a great job on the last order - took a few months too long, but I'm not complaining - understand it can happen. Can't beat the price - hands down. I had a few minor problems with the door frame hardware lining up - but nothing a little grinding couldn't fix. After powder coating I think the top is stout. Most of the stitching is still holding up so far. The rope/canvas that fits in the channels got a small rip where it goes in the drivers door and now it's just a biatch to get on and off - have yet to fix that. The hardware sucks - hands down - all of the footman loop buckles on mine are rusty - but I live 5 minutes from the beach. I bought marine grade stainless for the twisties. This top does not like going over 80 mph unless everything is buttoned up and the doors are on it (read GMC Duramax and on the trailer). Compared to other tops I've owned this top is fantastic for durability, fit and finish - the items above are really just a minor nuisance, no where near as bad as trying to stretch my other soft top on in the winter, or all the little hardware pieces that were required - I would not hesitate to do it again if I were in the market for a OEM looking top AND the price is just plain fair after you factor in shipping to your door.

Sputnik40 said:
Feedback: Tom did a great job on the last order - took a few months too long, but I'm not complaining - understand it can happen. Can't beat the price - hands down. I had a few minor problems with the door frame hardware lining up - but nothing a little grinding couldn't fix. After powder coating I think the top is stout. Most of the stitching is still holding up so far. The rope/canvas that fits in the channels got a small rip where it goes in the drivers door and now it's just a biatch to get on and off - have yet to fix that. The hardware sucks - hands down - all of the footman loop buckles on mine are rusty - but I live 5 minutes from the beach. I bought marine grade stainless for the twisties. This top does not like going over 80 mph unless everything is buttoned up and the doors are on it (read GMC Duramax and on the trailer). Compared to other tops I've owned this top is fantastic for durability, fit and finish - the items above are really just a minor nuisance, no where near as bad as trying to stretch my other soft top on in the winter, or all the little hardware pieces that were required - I would not hesitate to do it again if I were in the market for a OEM looking top AND the price is just plain fair after you factor in shipping to your door.
Thanks for the review.. I always love reading criticism. About the complaints... We have since fixed the footman loops.. They dont rust anymore.. :).. About the canzas that goes behind the door, it can easily be fixed by using a new strip of canvas, folding it and sewing it along the edge. I can send you one for free with the next group shipment if you want. You will just have to pay for the state to State shipping which would be a few dollars.. Just email me at ehsankiani@yahoo.com if you want it.
Thanks
Ehsan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom