ECU TUNING - GX470 GX460 etc Release (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Exciting to see someone coming into the space, coming from the LS platform I am shocked to see a lack of tunability. @OVTune do you happen to know anyone that is doing software mods to the ECU for things like the radio, cluster EEPROM?

Bump. Any updates?
Doubtful. Seems like he got big too quick. Offered twin turbo Tacoma kits. Over a year delay. Most buyers have issues, more of a tuner kit. Did well when he was doing only tunes, hopefully comes around..

Bump, I want a tune! Just a little more horsepower & Make the transmission hold overdrive a little longer before it downshifts. I run 91 all of the time. I know an optimized tune would help. It would be awesome to correct my Speedo also.

Back from the dead. I am sending in my 2019 GX ECU this weekend to have the tune applied. There are existing compatible calibrations that can use VFtuning software, but my ECU calibration ID is currently not supported due to OVtune not having had access to one yet. I will leave feedback as soon as I can provide valuable insight on changes.

Back from the dead. I am sending in my 2019 GX ECU this weekend to have the tune applied. There are existing compatible calibrations that can use VFtuning software, but my ECU calibration ID is currently not supported due to OVtune not having had access to one yet. I will leave feedback as soon as I can provide valuable insight on changes.

If you're in direct contact with OVTune, would you mind inquiring about the GX470 and report back (or ask them to chime in personally)?

Thanks for the update........"Back from the dead" is refreshing!!!!

If you're in direct contact with OVTune, would you mind inquiring about the GX470 and report back (or ask them to chime in personally)?

Thanks for the update........"Back from the dead" is refreshing!!!!
They're pretty active on the FB page. You might want to watch there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom