For Sale East Wenatchee, wa 11,500 obo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm selling my 1970 Fj-40! It has been built right. It has a strong running 350 Chevy motor with the original 3 speed. Has power streering and tilt. Has the full hard top and doors along with a soft too and soft half doors and the bikini top. Runs strong and mechanically sound and doesn't leak. The exterior has been rhnolined along with the top and doors and holding up great. The rig isn't perfect and has some rust but I do have new back end panels and many extra parts that goes with it....make me an offer!

Would love to...any pictures? Link to a craigslist post, or something similar?

Also, posting a price will help your efforts here.

Would love to...any pictures? Link to a craigslist post, or something similar?
I can get you more pics if your interested. I'm not good at using this forum yet..I just joined it.

FB_IMG_1513740602747.jpg

20180422_144424.jpeg

It is very easy. You can list the price in the subject line next to your location ;)

@mudpaws it specifically says NOT to do that...price goes in the message section with the rest of the details ;)

When you fill in the subject line, it tells you exactly what to do...folks that keep stating they don't know how to use the classified section are basically just admitting they don't know how to read.

@mudpaws it specifically says NOT to do that...price goes in the message section with the rest of the details ;)

When you fill in the subject line, it tells you exactly what to do...folks that keep stating they don't know how to use the classified section are basically just admitting they don't know how to read.
Why don't you be nice?

I was being nice!

I would suggest that the people that don't take the time to read simple instructions are 'not being nice'.

But seriously, I wasn't being mean about it...just simple facts.

Nice unit. More pictures the better. Good luck.

Price is $11,500.

Seems like a nice little cruiser. Is there any rust hiding under that diamond plate though? Just curious as that is why most people put it on in the first place.

Price is $11,500.

Seems like a nice little cruiser. Is there any rust hiding under that diamond plate though? Just curious as that is why most people put it on in the first place.
Never mind doing the box liner on the body geez! Dos look good in photo though.

I'm selling my 1970 Fj-40! It has been built right. It has a strong running 350 Chevy motor with the original 3 speed. Has power streering and tilt. Has the full hard top and doors along with a soft too and soft half doors and the bikini top. Runs strong and mechanically sound and doesn't leak. The exterior has been rhnolined along with the top and doors and holding up great. The rig isn't perfect and has some rust but I do have new back end panels and many extra parts that goes with it....make me an offer!

How does a new guy to the site contact you
Dan
804-296-4000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom