Early Tail Light Bracket Help (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Larry -

Brackets should go out in the mail today. Looks like they are interchangeable left to right - I'll send you both sides anyway.

Cheers!

Larry -

Brackets should go out in the mail today. Looks like they are interchangeable left to right - I'll send you both sides anyway.

Cheers!

You are "THE MAN" Blake. Thanks for the help. :beer:

I'd probably be in for a set too..

Where are yall getting the lights for them from??

Will do. I got all my lights from Mark. Bib, turn signals, and tail lights. I'll start my list tonight. When I get a sample of each then I'll start with who wants what aluminum or the metal.

Larry Landry

I'd probably be in for a set too..

Where are yall getting the lights for them from??

the early like I think you would have would be the 25 style, SOR or you can buy bib lights wire in anther wire and then buy red lenses from SOR.

the later 64/65ish to 69 are still available from the dealer, no dice on the plastic buckets though.

I posted for early brackets a few months back, never got a smell. PLEASE PUT ME IN FOR SOME. THANKS

the early like I think you would have would be the 25 style, SOR or you can buy bib lights wire in anther wire and then buy red lenses from SOR.

the later 64/65ish to 69 are still available from the dealer, no dice on the plastic buckets though.

We need 1963-68 40 plastic light buckets Reproduced as well ;) Dusty

I pm'd the only person I know that might be able to do this sort of thing. I have a set if we find someone that'll do it.
I can't believe the dealer still sells them. Thats about the only place I didn't look. I'll call tomorrow. I'm in on a pair of buckets if you find someone to do them. I don't know anyone in plastics.

Larry, I can certainly take a minute or two to trace the outlines of the braket and holes onto a paper and mail it to you, along with the measurement end to end, center to center etc. Just don't want to part with the actual bracket.

LMK

:)

Hey, I know this Larry guy and I don't blame you!!!! ;)

Obviously just kidding.
Glad you'll be in business for some rear signal lamps my friend.
We'll get em cut.

Scott

A side view? It's flat with curled edges for strength

I need to post some pics of the buckets for :grinpimp:
121_2162.jpg
121_2164.JPG

Someone should be able to lazer-cut a pile of these if they are flat....make them out of 10 gauge and you will not need to have a rolled edge...

I have to look around...I have to have one of these in the collection.

Someone should be able to lazer-cut a pile of these if they are flat....make them out of 10 gauge and you will not need to have a rolled edge...

I have to look around...I have to have one of these in the collection.

Thats my thinking to roll them is more trouble than its worth. Here is the ones I took off. Little did I know they would be so hard to find or I wouldn't have given them to another member. Pic of the new lights and wrong brackets 69 - 73.
Original rear tail lights and brackets.JPG
P1010450.JPG

Last edited:
List of folks interested.

I've been looking for buckets and brackets for quite some time for my '67 FJ40...They are hens-teeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom