early 60's FST 40 in CT for sale

yodafrick

Cruiserhead
Just wanted to pass it on... Kicking myself but I can't do it right now. There is a FST 40 in Danielson, CT for sale. I haven't seen it, but my uncle called me and gave me the lowdown while he was looking at it.

Soft top bows and doors are there, one bow is slightly bent. round turn signals with lenses, F135 motor, 60/40 split bench, no jump seats, doens't sound too rusty.

Dude only wants 700 obo!!! Call me if you want the sellers number. 860 two eight one 6146. Josh

Cruiser_Nerd

That 25 Guy.
Josh, thanks for the heads up, coincidentally one of my coworkers spotted it and sent me these pics. Not in my time budget right now........worth it just for some of the parts.
DSCN6858.jpg
rt101.jpg
DSCN6860.jpg

yodafrick

Cruiserhead
Just called the guy... I guess he got a deposit from some guy that thought it was real rare cause "most of em have 5 lugs and this one has six!!!" Makes me cringe. Gave him my phone number and told him to have the seller call or call if he backs out. Oh well.

Cruiser_Nerd

That 25 Guy.
Very odd to have survived with the bows, and what's left of the seats. If it's still there next week when I drive by I'll buy it. :p
DSCN6859.jpg

yodafrick

Cruiserhead
Boy those front tires sure do look like original Dunlop SnoCruisers... maybe the odometer never rolled over. It read 30 something thousand according to my uncle. I don't think I'm lettin this one go yet....

Ha, seriously?! At least it was saved :clap:

I'm still feeling the pain of someone getting a certain '62 I would have loved to have had...I won't mention any names :rolleyes:, but I have just seen a video of his latest project, and feel that this '62 will be in good hands :)...even if they are not mine :frown:

Oh Mike...those bows are no good for you. I've got something else in the works that would be a great match for these bows and stuff...maybe we can work something out :D :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom