DRL Question on LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A Dodge actually. Very sneaky with the lights out.

I like that switch a lot.

The only thing that would make it better would be a small dim LED that lit when the DRLs were disabled. That is what I have on my work vehicle and it is very nice.
Darn...that is a good idea. I have another use for a switch like the one I installed, so maybe when I put it in the dash, I will swap it for an led switch. I like that idea a lot!

Would it be crazy or pointless to have the DRLs illuminate along with the headlights? Just thinking the extra white light to the front could be helpful.

If y'all don't think that'd be a good idea, I'm probably just gonna disable the DLRs altogether. Truck probably looks better without them and I turn the headlights on whenever it's not sunny outside and when the weather starts to get bad. Plus, there are times when I sit in the truck doing surveillance or security and I want the ability to black out with the engine still running.

I just wanted to mention with my 2005 lx470 i used tech stream to disable the daytime running lights without cutting anything.

So when putting LEDs in the highs, other than techstream, cutting this red wire in the harness and grounding it will totally disable the DRLs? I don’t care if they ever work again. Just don’t want the low voltage doing damage to my LEDs

I have an 01 LX and my daytime running lights just went off a few weeks ago... I have checked all the fuses and the brights work... any idea what I can do to turn them back on if I want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom