Driver Side Emissions Rack for HAC Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gretsch

SILVER Star
Threads
I recently was gifted an HAC valve and the brackets that carry it by @SgtChase. Wanting to put back the HAC setup on my desmogged '84 and having trouble finding pics of how and where the HAC was mounted from the factory. I believe it was located on the driver side inner fender along with the vacuum switch that controls the ICS setup and various other emissions bits but am not sure. Just cannot find a pic where it shows how it was mounted up. Anyone who has a pic of this setup I would certainly appreciate seeing it. Thanks in advance.

I’m not sure these help:

Here’s a photo from the mostly original smog truck I sold this spring - it’s hard to see but the HAC is under the evap
full

Here’s one from my partially desmogged ‘87 - no HAC, but the rack is in place for a couple of bits and the HAC clip is sitting there empty:
2668C839-B648-418B-B4C3-34A2799C1B06.jpeg

I’m not sure these help:

Here’s a photo from the mostly original smog truck I sold this spring - it’s hard to see but the HAC is under the evap
full

Here’s one from my partially desmogged ‘87 - no HAC, but the rack is in place for a couple of bits and the HAC clip is sitting there empty: View attachment 2170193

These help much. Thanks. Seems I am missing the large base piece that goes across the fender. The other two I have though. Thanks. Very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom