Colorado emissions testing requirements (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just take it for a test in the poorest ghetto section of town. When it fails (if it fails) ask the smog tech exactly what you need to do to pass.

It’s always best to use the same smog test station every time. The tech gets to know you and the car and a little leniency may be shared.

Testing in the ghetto is a good idea because lots of the cars in that neighborhood are really old and run down and they’re all struggling with passing smog tests too. The tech is all too familiar with it.

Just take it for a test in the poorest ghetto section of town. When it fails (if it fails) ask the smog tech exactly what you need to do to pass.

It’s always best to use the same smog test station every time. The tech gets to know you and the car and a little leniency may be shared.

Testing in the ghetto is a good idea because lots of the cars in that neighborhood are really old and run down and they’re all struggling with passing smog tests too. The tech is all too familiar with it.
It won’t fail the sniffer. It’ll fail the visual. Anyways, I don’t have to worry about it since the county I’m considering moving to doesn’t have emissions anyways.

Clear Creek County here....No Emissions. Rehabbed my cabin top to bttm...no permits. Felt so left alone...has been fantastic!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom