drive boots (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hello guys! i am planning to change my drive shaft boot grease. but i would like to know what grease should i use? does the redline CV-2 work? or what kind of grease does the toyota used. :) the reason why i want to change the grease is the dealer here of the arb cranked too much of the torsion bar. making the cv boots to stretch from the drive shaft and squeeze out the grease. therefore, i used the ziptie to temporarily fasten the boots. :D

HDJ100L said:
hello guys! i am planning to change my drive shaft boot grease. but i would like to know what grease should i use? does the redline CV-2 work? or what kind of grease does the toyota used. :) the reason why i want to change the grease is the dealer here of the arb cranked too much of the torsion bar. making the cv boots to stretch from the drive shaft and squeeze out the grease. therefore, i used the ziptie to temporarily fasten the boots. :D

You should just buy the OEM Toyota CV Book kit which includes the boots, clamps and grease. If you don't replace the boots too...you'll just have to tear it apart again soon to do it right. Check with CDan for the parts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom