door's remote behaviour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
rinho.org
Hi,
I'm bored to have to press twice the key to open all the door !
Is there something we can do to change this ?
Thanks

Can be programmed to open all doors on one click.
Don't know how. Probably dealer w Toyo Test Tool.

Someboby here surely knows.
Hoser?

IMHO, life is too short to stress out about such things, especially when one is fortunate enough to live in wonderful Quebec! Go to a good restaurant -of which there are plenty there- have a good glass of wine or 2 or 3, and just doubleclick away... :)

Don't see that it can be done on a '99. Owners's manual & Service manual show no customizing options.

IMHO, life is too short to stress out about such things, especially when one is fortunate enough to live in wonderful Quebec! Go to a good restaurant -of which there are plenty there- have a good glass of wine or 2 or 3, and just doubleclick away... :)

The better restaurant I taste since I leave France, was in San Francisco, an Italian, named something like Bocca (but a good restaurant was not in ours target).
Anyway... the movers have just bring our stuff from France today...
Books, music, clothes, tools... and wine !
I going to test your idea ;)
Otherwise, changing the battery may help me
(the range of the remote is no more than 2~3 meters and we have to press firmely, sometimes many time

The LCs remote does have poor range (compared to most other) but it is not THAT short. A new battery will help you.

Personally I like the "two" click opening sequence. Think it comes from the days when the Camry (rented it every week for years) opened the (driver side) door with one "twist" and all doors with two twists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom