Don't need no stinkin' pickup truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If you don't own a pickup truck or a trailer you have to improvise when it's time to haul crap to the dump. This load wasn't nearly as bad as the hundreds of pounds of busted ceramic tile and grout I took to the dump last year after I finished remodeling my kitchen. Somehow, I miraculously didn't poke any holes in the headliner.
2007-04-21 044.jpg
2007-04-21 045.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about...Sport Utility Vehicle...!!!

Now that's what I'm talking about...Sport Utility Vehicle...!!!

With emphasis on UTILITY.

The plastic sheeting keeps her clean enough that I don't need to clean the carpet after getting home. The only part that sucks is that it takes a while to load up because I have to pack it carefully and efficiently so that it will all fit and I don't do any serious damage to the various delicate interior parts and glass.

been there done that: trash cans full, bucked up firewood rounds to be cut stove size, gravel for the mud, er driveway, etc. Good job!

I've got a beater utility trailer you're welcome to borrow. i use it maybe once every couple months....

caught the bottom part of your license plate frame -- are you a techie? and if so, NM or other?

been there done that: trash cans full, bucked up firewood rounds to be cut stove size, gravel for the mud, er driveway, etc. Good job!

I've got a beater utility trailer you're welcome to borrow. i use it maybe once every couple months....

caught the bottom part of your license plate frame -- are you a techie? and if so, NM or other?

Thanks for the offer of the utility trailer. If I ever get off my arse and build that bumper that I bought the welder for I'll actually be able to tow something. I don't want to spend any money on a hitch when I'm planning to build a bumper with a built-in receiver.

I am a Techie - NM Tech. I graduated in December '99 with a BS Engineering Mechanics. How about you?

Marc

yep, a former 'suckrock' inmate. left in 93 w/a ton of credits, but short the last calc & physics class.

I am a Techie - NM Tech. I graduated in December '99 with a BS Engineering Mechanics.

Were either of you responsible for that bright green toilet on top of the clock tower last night?

I thought that was the funniest thing I've seen in years. What a great college prank! Nobody could figure out how they got it up there and they had to bring a cherry picker down from Albuquerque to remove it. Ya gotta love those Engineering students.

:D

-Mike-

Not me, I swear! My last prank was in driscoll hall, some years back. Well, last on-campus prank I'm willing to type about.

Is it just me, or kinda weird that at least 3 of us went to the same middle of nowhere school? saw another techie a few years back, driving a blinged out heep.

Maybe we need a new thread?

Were either of you responsible for that bright green toilet on top of the clock tower last night?

I thought that was the funniest thing I've seen in years. What a great college prank! Nobody could figure out how they got it up there and they had to bring a cherry picker down from Albuquerque to remove it. Ya gotta love those Engineering students.

:D

-Mike-

Saw that on the news last night. The school needs to lighten up. It was a prank and they should enjoy it like the rest of us.

Jon

Is it just me, or kinda weird that at least 3 of us went to the same middle of nowhere school?

Who's the third person you're referring to? Dave Aley was there when I started in '94. I didn't know him that well because he was a senior when I was a freshman but we were still in the same program. Our paths crossed again about 10 years ago when I was on a Honda VFR forum. Then again when I got involved with HDC. Add it to the list of small world stories.

Marc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom