Need another set of Falken Wildpeaks A/T3 P265 70R17 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey y'all,

Let me know if you run across a sale of some sort since the holidays are coming up. I'm wanting specifically P 265 70 17. Notice the "P", and not "LT" rating. My 4runner's weight and intended use doesn't justify the purchase of the more $$$ and heavier LT tires.

This will be my third set of Wildpeaks and I couldn't be happier with these tires. Their carcasses are stupid tough and never had a slice/chunking while wheeling all over Death Valley, UT, AZ, NM and CO. Bang for the buck can't be beat for these tires, I don't think. Also, their snow traction is stupid good, which is why I need them shortly. Last weekend I went up to the Crest for some snowshoeing and slid around sideways on all switchbacks heading uphill. :bang:

Walmart.com has them for $222/each that I'm hoping Discount will match but I'm open to whatever.

Thanks.

Hey y'all,

Let me know if you run across a sale of some sort since the holidays are coming up. I'm wanting specifically P 265 70 17. Notice the "P", and not "LT" rating. My 4runner's weight and intended use doesn't justify the purchase of the more $$$ and heavier LT tires.

This will be my third set of Wildpeaks and I couldn't be happier with these tires. Their carcasses are stupid tough and never had a slice/chunking while wheeling all over Death Valley, UT, AZ, NM and CO. Bang for the buck can't be beat for these tires, I don't think. Also, their snow traction is stupid good, which is why I need them shortly. Last weekend I went up to the Crest for some snowshoeing and slid around sideways on all switchbacks heading uphill. :bang:

Walmart.com has them for $222/each that I'm hoping Discount will match but I'm open to whatever.

Thanks.
Discount Tire Direct is on TacomaWorld as a supporting vendor and appear ready to strike a deal. It may be worth a go.

Discount Tire Direct is on TacomaWorld as a supporting vendor and appear ready to strike a deal. It may be worth a go.
my local DT deals with me as well but let me try your suggestion. Thank you for that. Hope to see your family at the breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom