Dogs of MUD! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm jealous. I can't even get my dog to look at water.

And if the grass is wet with dew, she'll alternate using her hind legs so that they get "half as wet."

And if the grass is wet with dew, she'll alternate using her hind legs so that they get "half as wet."
Oddly enough if it’s

rain is another matter altogether, that’s a hard no .

Super proud of my Large Munsterlander Cosmo! He got a Prize 1 in the NAVHDA natural ability test this weekend:clap:
IMG_1736.JPG

And bigger piles of crap than a human! It's an Irish Wolfhound. A little over 4 weeks in that photo, he will be 9 weeks when we pick him up.
Well from your name and the equipment in the background of the pic I would guess you have more room than most for some extra manure, but you're right you're going to need a bigger scooper!

I was snuggled up to husband, dog came up and said he wanted to snuggle too, I move over, dog steals my spot.
IMG_1132.jpg

My lovely bride has a similar issue.

Our dog, Lela, makes no secret that I am her favorite.

Last time I returned from overseas, she made the mistake of bringing Lela to the airport. Of course, being a dog, Lela beats my wife to me, and immediately does the "crazy dog freakout because 'her' person has finally come home" thing.

My wife catches up, we start to embrace, and Lela jumps back up, pushing off on my wife, effectively pushing her away and resumes her homecoming freakout.

I'm pretty sure this translates to "Get away from him, he's MINE!!!" in dog.

This move did not endear Lela to my lovely bride.

Setting up the ambush .....
She uses the flower bed for cover to ambush the squirrels that frequent the oak tree. She'll literally sit there for hours watching that tree.
image.jpeg

My wife thought it would be fun to let the dog chase the Polaris around the pool until the dog figured out how to get it. :)
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom