Dobinsons 2" Coil Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, I contacted many vendors with credit card in hand, wanting to purchase. Most never responded back. I complained in a post here and he came forward with building these for me. I had them in a couple of weeks including delivery. I would be happy to share his info. I don't know if it is ok to post his information here. I am happy to share in a PM.
that would be great!

Sorry for the old resurrection, but can you please share some info on this suspension combo?

1. what is your spring and shock combo?

2. measurements from center of hub to bottom of fender?

Thanks! Shopping Dobinsons right now and just looking for a super mild lift 1"-1.5"

Treaty Oak and Dobinsons USA both recommended:
C59-505 - 1.5” lift 405mm free height 220lb rate

C59-599 - 1” lift 395mm free height 220lb rate

These lift numbers are based on a Prado - which from everything I find is 300-500 pounds lighter than a GX. I'm trying to find actual GX measurements, but having a hard time finding info.
Thanks!

Hey sorry, I'll measure it up tonight when I get home.

1. It is dobinson spring and shock all around. I called Dobinson direct and Apex Overland and they built and shipped them pretty quickly to my doorstep. The front coilovers were the heavy spring since they are specd for the Prado which has a smaller diesel engine. The heavier shock compensates for the extra weight of the V8. There is a heavier spring up front if you plan on adding a bumper.

Order for the rear:
C59-505 COIL SPRINGS
GS59-705 SHOCK ABSORBER (comfort shocks)

Order for the front:
C59-314 GS59-221 SC59-001 Assembled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom