DixieLand is on FaceBook! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Land Speeder

InstaH8R
Threads
Cool I just requested to join.
I live in pensacola but from bham and have been there a little bit the last few weeks visiting a relative in brookwood and helping other family. I’ve seen a built and clean 80 series in the emergency room parking and a lot of nice cruisers in vestivia the last visit.

gotchya B!

Off topic but I have a grandmother starting radiation tomorrow. I used what I learned from watching your journey on fb and even showed her pictures of your mask to help show her real world people that have gone through it to make her not as scared. Sitting with her through some of the doc visits it’s been a lot for her at 86 but she’s still got gas in the tank.

Hope your doing better and good luck getting that sweet buggy ready

Off topic but I have a grandmother starting radiation tomorrow. I used what I learned from watching your journey on fb and even showed her pictures of your mask to help show her real world people that have gone through it to make her not as scared. Sitting with her through some of the doc visits it’s been a lot for her at 86 but she’s still got gas in the tank.

Hope your doing better and good luck getting that sweet buggy ready

thank you. holler if you or she needs anything.

@Mrtwooooo, I would love to accept your request to the Facebook group. But you have me blocked on Facebook and I can't click on you to accept your request. Even tried messaging you but it said I was not allowed. You can unblock me and not be my friend, I'm OK with it either way, but if you want to be in the group you have to let me add you.
Plus it would do you no good since I make 90% of the posts in there, if I'm blocked you won't see them.

Can't say I didn't try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom