Events/Trails Dixieland Brewery Tour (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So it seems tomorrow’s festivities is a wash? If so I’ll just leave early for South Alabama tomorrow morning and take the Motorhouse.
We're going to postpone until later. Easter weekend and the weather are giving us problems.

I'm gonna be ay Ghost Train Friday, parking sucks, food will be good, and the music will rock.

Will try to make it.

Anybody up for a brewery get together next Friday 2/7? I say we try out Trim Tab mainly due to the good parking...

Go/ no go?

Enjoyed Friday night. That band - awesome.

The brewery tour has hit almost every brewpub in town at this point. Just throwing this out there: how about going somewhere and sitting down and eating? We eat at regular club meetings, but we could mix the brewery tour up with some unique eating places and diversify some. What yall think?

Enjoyed Friday night. That band - awesome.

The brewery tour has hit almost every brewpub in town at this point. Just throwing this out there: how about going somewhere and sitting down and eating? We eat at regular club meetings, but we could mix the brewery tour up with some unique eating places and diversify some. What yall think?
That sounds like a plan to me. Any recommendations for next meeting spot?

^^^^

Thirsty Donkey, Rodney Scott's, Eugene's, Mrs. Myra's, Saw's Juke Joint, Davenport's, The new old Mexican place that was on Clairmont and moved to Lakeview.

^^^^

Thirsty Donkey, Rodney Scott's, Eugene's, Mrs. Myra's, Saw's Juke Joint, Davenport's, The new old Mexican place that was on Clairmont and moved to Lakeview.
I was thinking Saw’s in Crestline Park would be a pretty spot too...lots of good beer and plenty of seating.

DANG I need to be better at checking threads! Although my calendar is slammed seems like. The eating is my kinda speed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom