Events/Trails Dixieland Brewery Tour (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bama4door

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Since we have decided to keep our Monthly Club meeting at Billy's in Libery Park moving forward, we are going to start up a DLC Brewery Tour that will be once a month. The idea is to pick a different brewery/bar each month to meet at and bring the wifes/girlfriends if you wish. This is more relaxed than the club meetings and the end goal is to have fun and drink some beers together.

First tour will be at Cahaba Brewery Friday 1/25, 7:30pm.

:beer:

Last edited:
If the club meetings are the third thursday, what about having the tour on the last Friday of every month or something similar?

We might.

Talking to the wife about it right now. 75% gonna be there.

For those of you going on Tour* this evening, looks like Mountain High Outfitters next door is having a tent sale this weekend in case you need to refresh your overlanding (or EAF, as our MS brethren refer to it) wardrobe. Just don't call it an "outfit". They close at 7:00 pm tonight. No affiliation.

*I can't make it tonight. I think I'm single-handedly paying college tuition for at least 3 baby sitters lately.

I will bundle up for this’un! See y’all there!

For those of you going on Tour* this evening, looks like Mountain High Outfitters next door is having a tent sale this weekend in case you need to refresh your overlanding (or EAF, as our MS brethren refer to it) wardrobe. Just don't call it an "outfit". They close at 7:00 pm tonight. No affiliation.

*I can't make it tonight. I think I'm single-handedly paying college tuition for at least 3 baby sitters lately.
ha. I dont think we do it for the 'gram enough to have #acronyms.

Last edited:
Cahaba Brewing Company

Cahaba Brewing Company
Page Liked · 7 hrs · Edited ·
It's finally the W E E K E N D ! Take a break & come enjoy a pint with us.. you've earned it! Nelchie's Cajun is on the patio at 5 PM to keep the hangry away & Matt Smith is playing in the taproom at 7 PM.

Since we have decided to keep our Monthly Club meeting at Billy's in Libery Park moving forward, we are going to start up a DLC Brewery Tour that will be once a month. The idea is to pick a different brewery/bar each month to meet at and bring the wifes/girlfriends if you wish. This is more relaxed than the club meetings and the end goal is to have fun and drink some beers together.

First tour will be at Cahaba Brewery Friday 1/25, 7:30pm.

🍺
Since February is a short month, want to try for Friday March 1st?

Hey everyone! Sorry for my absenteeism lately, I have been gearing up to take the bar exam again. I will try like hell to make it, need to make sure my better half doesnt already have something planned.

We can cancel if no one is going to make it. I'll be out to dinner somewhere after work either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom