Events/Trails Dixieland Brewery Tour (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey everyone! Sorry for my absenteeism lately, I have been gearing up to take the bar exam again. I will try like hell to make it, need to make sure my better half doesnt already have something planned.
We thought you sold your truck or something.

Remember, if you study drunk you have to take the test drunk.

Dianne and I will be there. Maybe Molly. Maybe AM.

Not going to make it tonight. May try to catch up with anyone wrenching tomorrow afternoon after the Chili Cook off.

I am in for Friday. And I will bring some BBQ if it gets done by then. Just need to know where, and rough headcount would be good.

I think @girupb and I are going on a GA traverse scouting run on the last weekend of April, do yall want to hit the Barons game on saturday, 20th? Hit up Goodpeople, then walk across the road to catch a Barons game?

Birmingham Barons Schedule | Schedule
The Barons return home on Saturday, April 20th for the highly anticipated "The Office Night" celebrating the famed T.V. show. This night will include Office themed on-field promotions and much more! The first 1,000 fans through the gates on this night will receive a special Office Night themed T-Shirt thanks to Coca-Cola.

Beach that weekend. I have not been down there to a ballgame since I got back to B'ham so it is on my list. Plus that pizza from the place behind Good People looks like something I need to try.

I'm IN on the brew tour and game!

So it seems tomorrow’s festivities is a wash? If so I’ll just leave early for South Alabama tomorrow morning and take the Motorhouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom