Dissent Off-Road no cut rear modular bumper install videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The bumper is tapered toward the back and so i cut back of the pinch weld toward the back but you make a keen and accurate observation and probably you are correct! However as you can see on the photos its not a huge deal to not cut it there. I guess at absolute full articulation (assuming it goes that far) it could grab that little corner of the pinch weld but I don’t think it would do anything. I will however make a note of it in the description of my video. Thanks !!
1AA5246C-809A-4186-A369-E6642B8C6496.webp
CFA862A9-CA3F-44A3-B96C-553329C03FD2.webp
 
@samP504 Thanks for your response. Looks like you could still trim it with the bumper installed if it ever becomes an issue down the road.
 
Back
Top Bottom