Discount code for Inergy Flex portable power station - Vanlife, Off-grid, Overland etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

I figured the following was worth sharing.

The folks at Inergy gave me a 10% discount code to share with people -- if anyone is considering an off-the-shelf battery system which can support solar and a bunch of other features, I recommend taking a look: Discount Link here -- or I believe you can use code REF10NRSK8UDP

I'm a big fan of the Inergy Flex 1500 unit. I investigated the Delta Ecoflow, Bluetti, Jackery, Yeti, and many others, and ultimately landed on the Inergy Flex. I did countless hours of research and built spreadsheets comparing all the specs (charging options and speeds per type, battery capacity, battery expandability, battery chemistry, battery cell manufacturer quality, pure sine wave, regulated DC, number and types of plugs/ports, quality of inverter, dimensions and weight of unit/portability, LCD display with relevant real-time data, price, warranty, etc etc etc.)

I purchased the Inergy Flex 1500 because it outperformed the others when comparing the spreadsheet specs in totality. I mounted 160W of solar on top of the rooftop cargo box. This system is amazing, super versatile, multiple ways of charging through solar or fast AC. When I'm driving I plug into the inverter I installed, when stationary I can tilt the cargo box lid in the orientation of the sun and get optimized solar charging. Regulated 13.8 DC outputs, 1500W inverter with 3000W peak, pure sine wave, etc. I never had issues running out of power, and with the 1,000 Watts of storage I could run the fridge and all our other electricals (lights, phones, laptops, even movie projector and blender for the girlfriend's smoothies :) while still consistently maintaining charge without fretting. I also fab'd a metal bracket out of shelving uprights and bolted the unit down into the bed platform for anti-theft. We spent 9 months living a semi-nomad lifestyle out of the truck, both urban and nature/camping environments, and this thing was at the heart of our experience, enabling all the power-related things in life.

Anyway, I recommend these guys. Happy to answer some questions to the best of my ability to help folks.

IMG-6575.jpg
IMG-6710.jpg

IMG-9884.jpg

Dude you have a PROJECTOR in your cruiser?!? That's one mod I have yet to see anywhere else on MUD!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom