Disco seats and LSeat covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been reading some threads on Lseat covers and I am sold so far. But I am not getting good service from Lseat about my questions. And I was sold on Land Rover Discovery seats through an older thread due to the arm rest which I would love since the current arm rest/cubby is just a little too far away for me to be comfortable with the brake in the way. I have tried re-opening the thread but I think it has been forgotten. I wanted to know if anyone has ever had Disco seats recovered and how it came out? The seat covers on the web site do not seem to show the arm rest replacement cover. There are plenty of Disco seats out there in OK shape. Just worn and always beige. I still have never seen a gray set. I could go pull some tomorrow for $35 each. If I knew I could recover them for $300 and reconfigure the controls, I would be thrilled.

Has anyone done P38 Range Rover seat swap on the 80? People have done this swap on the 3rd generation 4runner which I also own and reason for which i purchased the seats

My brother and I just got some from a local junkyard. The seats are pretty tight on the width, but we just need to fab up some brackets. I’ll have to see if he has any updates on his project.

Did you ever go through with this by any chance?

Never did it. I have so many things going on with my new truck I decided to hold off on the seats for a little while. Turns out my '92 does not have power seats. I would have to run a power supply to it. Not a big deal, but not priority now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom