Different FSM for Toyota vs. Lexus (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BMT

Threads
Is there a different FSM for the Lexus LX450 vs. the Toyota LC?

Yes.

Thanks Dan. I knew you would know the answer. I friend just aquired an '97 LX450 w/ 32K on it and lockers (I hate him now :flipoff2:). Can you get the Lexus FSM?

[quote author=BMT link=board=2;threadid=6261;start=msg50380#msg50380 date=1066076571]
Thanks Dan. I knew you would know the answer. I friend just aquired an '97 LX450 w/ 32K on it and lockers (I hate him now :flipoff2:). Can you get the Lexus FSM?
[/quote]

what did he pay for it??

e

BMT,
No.

Toyota has Lexus and Toyota split up. Both dealers can aquire parts common to both vehicles. Parts that apply only to the Lexus version must come from a Lexus dealer and parts that apply only to the Toyota version must come from a Toyota dealer.

D-

and a voucher for a wine spritzer :flipoff2:

Wait a minute, I didn't get the spritzer voucher? C-DAN, do you have to orderthat directly from the Lexus dealer? (tongue planted firmly in cheek)

97 w/ 32k, wow that vehicle barely made it to the mall!

Make sure you get the complementary pink driving gloves with fuzzy fur at the end. :D

Re:Different FSM for Toyota vs. Lexus->trannies

[quote author=RWD link=board=2;threadid=6261;start=msg50408#msg50408 date=1066080066]
BMT,
I ordered my Lexus FSM from here:
http://www.toyota.com/html/owners/maintenance/manuals.html#landcruiser
[/quote]

Hmm. According to those manuals, the 95-00 4Runner and 96-00 80's both came w/ the A340F/A343F trannies, while the A340F dates back to '93 for the 4Runner? Does anyone know if the tranny for the 100 changed from 00-02, or is it just that their FSM's only go to '00 for the trannies?

A company used the LX to shuffle clients back and fourth to the airport. He paid around 20K.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom