For Sale DFW- 80 Series Front Mudflaps, Front Bumper, Running Boards, OEM Brush Guard (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Hello all!
I have a few parts I’d like to get rid of to make room in my garage. All items are off a 97 80 series.

- a pair of front mudflaps that go with the running boards, so they have the notch. $100 for the pair plus shipping if need be.

- OEM front bumper that is gray and has some paint scuffs/ slight dent from PO. $60, and pics available on demand. Would like to keep it local.

- Running boards for both sides. I can include the hardware if need be, but they are pretty old and worn. No rust, but I figured I’d include that info. $100, and would also like to keep local.

-OEM brush guard. Also has that dent that was on the bumper from PO. Can send pics if need be. $60 and would also like to keep local.

Let me know if you’re interested or throw an offer and possibly workout a deal to get this stuff out!
Thank you!

Hello all!
I have a few parts I’d like to get rid of to make room in my garage. All items are off a 97 80 series.

- a pair of front mudflaps that go with the running boards, so they have the notch. $100 for the pair plus shipping if need be.

- OEM front bumper that is gray and has some paint scuffs/ slight dent from PO. $60, and pics available on demand. Would like to keep it local.

- Running boards for both sides. I can include the hardware if need be, but they are pretty old and worn. No rust, but I figured I’d include that info. $100, and would also like to keep local.

-OEM brush guard. Also has that dent that was on the bumper from PO. Can send pics if need be. $60 and would also like to keep local.

Let me know if you’re interested or throw an offer and possibly workout a deal to get this stuff out!
Thank you!
I’m in Denton- interested in the bumper. Available this weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom