Depo Lights on Ebay (not affiliated) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thanks for posting, I've been holding on to $100 in HIR bulbs waiting for the Depo headlights to reappear.

Just ordered the $299. set

ordered the whole set with the clear corner, bumper and tail lights and also the Depo Head lights was Total $337.85 USD said they should be in, in a couple days lets see how it goes will let you know when their in with some pics

yeah mine too

they told me two more weeks i got the tail lights marker lights and bumper lights but no headlights. E-mailed them and they said the pallet they got, all the head lights were broken and they will have more in, in a week.

yea i got the same story.... the whole pallet of lights was destroyed? who knows ill give him a couple more days

I just purchased a set ffrom them last night. He told me in a message that they have a batch arriving next week and that they will ship out as soon as they arrive.

I've read on here that you need to upgrade the headlight harness for these lights? they aren't plug and play?

still no headlights!!!! wtf

I still aint got mine either. They said because a bunch of them was broken. They refunded my shipping and gave me a set of clear corners and signal lights along with my headlights when ever they come. I'm waiting but they got until next week before i get a refund.

I just sent out an email asking about their shipment as I am waiting on a set of headlights and corners as well. I had that fishy feeling about it from the get-go but I went PayPal so we will see. I'll update with the response if and when I get one.

mistakes do happen, they might be really slow at getting their inventory. i wouldn't freak out yet.

Has anybody here got theirs yet? I'm holding out until I hear anyone has them in their hands & that they are good as they were before the "dry spell".

i still dont have my lights.. i guess im reporting to ebay and paypal.....

i still dont have my lights.. i guess im reporting to ebay and paypal.....

Has "Ken" communicated with you at all recently?

When I ordered mine, I talked to Jake. When I messaged them last night Jake responded the first time, then after that this Ken person was responding to my messages.

If I didn't have two cracked headlights I would be canceling my order no question.

His final response was "sorry for the delay, we will rush ship when the arrive"

Sounds about right, my last reply is pasted below

Hello Jay,
We have them arrive real soon. We will ship the moment they arrive.

Sorry for the delay.

Ken - Evosport

I just sent out another note asking for a firm delivery date and got the almost immediate "were away from the computer" reply we will see what he says on Monday

seems to me this is hoax....

Why does no one receive thier headlight, I will wait till one of you confirmed this is a real seller...

seems to me this is hoax....

Why does no one receive thier headlight, I will wait till one of you confirmed this is a real seller...

In the past year the seller has 788 positive feedbacks and 1 negative.

If I had ordered the lights I would give them time and then file a Paypal chargeback just before the 45-day maximum period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom