Depo Lights on 96 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Needed to replace a broken headlight assembly. Found a headlight set of Depo Crystal Clear for Land Cruiser 80 1990-1997. Is there a specific set for the LX?
TIA
Tom

Nope. Same set, only need to change to a compatible grille at the same time. I would get the lower valance from the same vehicle you get the grille from so they match especially if you want the earlier style "toyota" grille.

The Depos fit the Land Cruiser grill only. I bought a grill and Depos for my LX450, then filled them with Morimoto D2S projectors from the Retrofit Source.

ADCBD692-6B06-46BE-A32E-532AC62BBCA2.jpeg

Last edited:
Needed to replace a broken headlight assembly. Found a headlight set of Depo Crystal Clear for Land Cruiser 80 1990-1997. Is there a specific set for the LX?
TIA
Tom
Difference in lights from the LC to the LX i think was just the corners were clear on the LX... Not completely sure but my little piece of info!

I was speaking to a Depo supplier and was told that LC corner lights wouldn't fit with Lexus headlights - No proof, so take that for what it's worth. Something about trim not lining up right.

Awesome. I am going to get a new wire harness and hook them up once I receive them. Looks great. Tom

I like the look of the LX corners on my cruiser. I broke the passenger side recently (don't ask how) and the part is now NLA. Went with the Chinese ones. Not bad. I now want to replace the front turn signal lights with clear like I see in the above pic's.
I also went with the depos and Morimoto projectors.

I used one so i could used more power to the headlights. I connected thru relays which are switched by the stock harness. If i want to go back to stock just unplug and change out the lights

One of my OEM headlights started leaking, so I purchased a set of Depo headlights recently from NeonDials on Ebay. It comes with an adapter harness for the H4/H1 bulbs. Even with halogen bulbs, night and day difference from my OEM headlights. They look great too. Glass lens.

The adapters included with the “plug and play kit” are built nicely and no problems so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom