For Sale Denver: 200 series new in box OEM steering rack, CVs, LCAs, lots more (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mcgaskins

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
  2. LX570
I previously owned a high mile 200 series and intended to do a comprehensive build and refresh many mechanical parts. I ended up leaving it totally stock and sold the 200, but I still have tons of OEM parts new in the box in the garage. Please note the years and models the parts fit - everything except the speakers will fit both the Land Cruiser and LX 570, but there are some year variations. Some of these are going to be too heavy and bulky to ship, so the CVs, steering rack, lower control arms, and the driveshaft are for pickup only. Here is the list of parts with part numbers, msrp, and the discounted prices:

1702413799099.png

Thanks for posting.

Gotta laugh at the OEM speaker prices. I replaced them in the 100 and it was like $600 for the pair. Foam/cardboard 😂

Thanks for posting.

Gotta laugh at the OEM speaker prices. I replaced them in the 100 and it was like $600 for the pair. Foam/cardboard 😂

Honestly the price on the speakers is insane. I know it's cheaper to go aftermarket, but I'm a sucker for OEM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom